Monday, May 16, 2011

JELLO CAKE

JELLO CAKE

★★★★★

What you'll need:
1 box white cake mix
1 large pack of jello flavoring of your choice (I prefer strawberry)
1 16oz. tub of cool whip.

How to make it: Bake cake according to box instructions. Let cake cool a few minutes after baking. While it's cooling mix jello according to box instructions but do not cool in fridge. With a fork then poke holes throughout the cake, all the way to the bottom. Next pour jello mix (NOT COOLED) all over cake. Let the cake soak up the all the liquid. It will look like too much jello mix, but trust me you'll use the whole thing and it'll be fine- just as long as it's distributed equally. Last, layer the top of the cake with cool whip. Simply delicious. Place and keep cake in fridge to cool until ready to eat. :)

TIP: Feel free to add strawberries or your favorite fruit to the top of the cake. Or make the cake half strawberry half raspberry flavored!

2 comments:

  1. Cat this is a great idea, now I can steal your recipes! You should add a picture to all your posts, like whenever you do make them. It would make your blog look legit!

    Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely plan to add the pics! I just started all this last night and this morning, so it's not finished just yet. :) I'll post pics as I make them.. and try to do a step by step process so everyone can see exactly how to make everything. You should Send me some of your recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete