Monday, May 16, 2011

STIR FRY

STIR FRY

★★★★

What you'll need: 
Rice
meat of your choice (I use chicken)
bag of mixed frozen vegetables of your choice (I like to used a bag of broccoli florets, carrots, and green beans)
stir fry sauce

How to make it: If using frozen meat first defrost and cook thoroughly. I LET MY CHICKEN DEFROST THEN BOIL IT IN WATER. Prepare rice in a separate pot/RICE COOKER- HOW MUCH YOU MAKE DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU PLAN TO EAT. When rice is cooked place rice, cooked meat, frozen vegetables, and sauce in large frying pan. Cover and heat to a simmer. Let sit for about 10 minutes, stir occasionally.

Tip: Stir fry is a great way to use left over chicken or steak. Also, a great addition to the stir fry is to crack an egg or two in with the mixture while it cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment